Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF.
It is easy to make Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 recipe and 12 steps. That is the way it's best to prepare it.
Ingredients of Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF
Within the baking method an individual require some essential seasonings. In the event generally there are some things that is certainly forgotten about and then the actual result won't be prior to the expectations. To start out, you possibly can get ready a few of the seasonings below.
- You require 500 grams of pre-made puff pastry, see my profile for a free-from recipe, Vickys Puff Pastry.
- It's 60 ml of rice milk or milk of choice for glazing.
- You require of Filling Ideas.
- It's 1 of Prawn Cocktail.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Tikka.
- You need 1 of Tuna, Sweetcorn & Mayo.
- It's 1 of Salmon & Guacamole.
- You require 1 of Chicken, Bacon & Mayo.
- Prepare 1 of Ham, Pineapple & Cream cheese.
- You must have 1 of Coronation Chicken.
- You need 1 of Ham & Cream Cheese.
- It's 1 of Whipped Cream & Fruit.
- You must have 1 of Bananas & Chocolate Spread.
Guidelines of Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF
To obtain ideal outcomes, you need to go through preparing food directions using the following Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF appropriately
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray.
- Roll or pat out the pastry on a floured surface until half a cm thick, dust lightly with flour.
- Get 2 round cookie cutters, one must fit inside the other and leave at least 8mm of a space between it and the larger cutter.
- Using the cookie cutters, cut circles out with the larger of the 2. Mark a circle inside with the smaller cutter but don't cut right through.
- Place on the baking tray and brush the tops lightly with milk.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until risen and golden.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- Pinch out the centres and fill with whatever you like. Sandwich fillers are great and you can use for both sweet and savoury fillings.
- The cases will keep a day in an airtight container before filling them, then serve immediately.
- To make the fillings, mix 50g of the main ingredient (cooked chicken / ham & pineapple / prawns) with 25g of the binding ingredient (cream cheese / mayo / tikka sauce) and a tsp or two of fresh herbs or other ingredients such as mustard, ketchup, yogurt etc and combine well. That amount will be enough to fill 6 cases giving you plenty of variety.
- See my profile for free-from recipes for mayo, ketchup, cream cheese, yogurt etc all listed 'Vickys.........'.
- FYI, Jus-Rol do a gluten-free vegan puff pastry which is great for these. Violife do a gluten-free vegan cream cheese..
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
One other thing to try if you want to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people into the skins and return to your oven for another 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. An evening meal inside of it!
Into Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF, tips on how to cook aided by the recipe above? If you haven't felt factor about these results, it's fine to use your own personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com