Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings.
You could create Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings using 12 recipe and 8 steps. This is one way you need to prepare food it.
Ingredients of Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings
Within the preparing food method people might need some significant seasonings. In the event that right now there is something that's forgotten about and then the end result is definately not in accordance with your current expectations. To begin, you can prepare yourself a lot of the seasonings below.
- It's 60 grams of Shiratamako.
- You must have 60 grams of Silken tofu.
- You must have 7 stick of Crab-flavored processed fish sticks.
- It's 5 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 12 of pieces Cheese (cut into squares).
- You need of The sauce ingredients:.
- You require 100 ml of Mentsuyu (diluted; about the same as for soba).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ●Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ●Water.
- You must have of ＊.
- Prepare 1 of Shichimi spice.
- You require 1 of Toasted sesame seeds.
Instructions of Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings
To get great effects, you need to continue with the cooking food instructions together with these Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings accurately
- Cut the imitation crab into chunks, and cut the shiso leaves and cheese into 1 cm cubes..
- Add the tofu to the shiratamako, and knead until all of the lumps have disappeared. Add the tofu a bit at a time..
- Add ingredients in step 1 to step 2 and mix..
- Divide the mixture in step 3 into 12 equal portions, and wrap a piece of cheese up in each ball..
- Put the balls in boiling water. Remove them about 30 seconds after they have surfaced..
- Let the balls cool in cold water or ice water. Thoroughly drain on paper towels.★You can also leave them hot, if you wish..
- In a pot, bring the mentsuyu to a boil and thicken with the katakuriko..
- Stick decorative picks if you like, and arrange onto a plate. Add the sauce from step 7, and sprinkle shichimi spice and sesame to taste. It also tastes great with nori seaweed..
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return for the oven for one more 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Dinner alone!
Time for Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings, tips on how to cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, you can add your creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com