Aburaage and Enoki sin Ponzu Sauce.
You could cook Aburaage and Enoki sin Ponzu Sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here's how it is best to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Aburaage and Enoki sin Ponzu Sauce
Within the preparing food practice you need some important seasonings. If perhaps now there is one area that is certainly lost after that the outcome won't be as outlined by your expectations. To start with, you possibly can get ready some of the spices below.
- You require 1 bunch of Enoki mushrooms.
- You require 1 piece of Aburaage.
- Prepare 2 of sprinkles' worth Leek.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Dried bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ponzu.
Instructions of Aburaage and Enoki sin Ponzu Sauce
To acquire excellent results, remember to stick to the food preparation recommendations having the examples below Aburaage and Enoki sin Ponzu Sauce correctly
- Boil enoki mushrooms for 10 seconds. Stir at the end and drain in a colander. Alternatively, use the microwave to remove the excess water..
- Pat dry the enoki mushrooms with paper towels..
- Toast the aburaage in the lightly until it becomes crunchy. Cut into big bite size pieces..
- Combine with the enoki mushrooms..
- Sprinkle with as much sliced leeks as you like..
- Garnish with bonito flakes..
- Finally, drizzle ponzu sauce, mix lightly and serve..
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One other thing try if you would like get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return to your oven for someone else 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Dinner byby itself!
Back to Aburaage and Enoki sin Ponzu Sauce, how will you cook utilizing the recipe above? If you haven't felt the good thing about these results, it is possible to your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com