Easy Oil-free Boiled Cabbage with Umeboshi.
It is easy to prepare dinner Easy Oil-free Boiled Cabbage with Umeboshi using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. That is the way you'll want to cook food it.
Ingredients of Easy Oil-free Boiled Cabbage with Umeboshi
In the food preparation process you need some essential seasonings. If perhaps right now there is one area that is overlooked in that case the results aren't going to be relative to the expectations. To begin with, you'll be able to prepare a few of the seasonings below.
- You require 1/5 of of a head Cabbage.
- You must have 3 medium of Umeboshi.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dashi soy sauce or regular soy sauce.
- You must have 1 small of packet Bonito flakes.
- You must have 1 of Toasted sesame seeds (white or black).
- You need 2 of to 3 leaves, if you have them Green shiso leaves.
Step by step of Easy Oil-free Boiled Cabbage with Umeboshi
For getting excellent success, please stick to the cooking food guidance using this Easy Oil-free Boiled Cabbage with Umeboshi accurately
- Cut the cabbage into about 3 cm pieces, and boil in plenty of water..
- In the meantime, take the pits out of the umeboshi and chop up the rest. You can chop until it's a paste, or leave some chunks..
- Put the chopped up umeboshi in a bowl with the soy sauce, and mix well..
- Add the cooked and drained cabbage in the bowl with the sesame seeds, and mix. If you're using regular soy sauce instead of dashi soy sauce, add some bonito flakes..
- I changed the photo to one that has shiso leaves in it. It's delicious even without them though....
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One other thing try if you need to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap a combination into the skins and return towards the oven for one more 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Lunch in itself!
Returning to Easy Oil-free Boiled Cabbage with Umeboshi, how do you cook utilizing the recipe above? If you haven't felt the best thing about these results, it is possible to your very own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com