You'll be able to prepare a meal Cheeseburger Quesadillas using 7 recipe and 8 steps. That is the way you'll want to grill it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Quesadillas
Inside preparing approach an individual require some essential seasonings. If perhaps generally there can be something which is forgotten about and then the actual result won't be as per your own expectations. To commence, you'll be able to put together some of the spices below.
- It's 2 1/2 lbs of ground meat.
- You require 1 of large onion diced (optional).
- You need As needed of meat seasoning (optional).
- You need 10-15 of ea flour tortillas.
- You need As needed of butter or margarine.
- You need 12 oz. of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need As needed of dipping sauce of your choice.
Instructions of Cheeseburger Quesadillas
To obtain best results, please keep to the cooking information together with the next Cheeseburger Quesadillas the right way
- Cook and drain ground meat. I like to add diced onion and meat seasoning. Cook these ingredients in from the beginning. In this case, I used Stonemill Amazing Burger seasoning from Aldi. I used about 3 tbsp..
- Liberally spread butter on the back of flour tortillas.
- Place tortilla in a frying pan, buttered side down. Use a medium flame and immediately sprinkle with shredded cheese. (At this point, it would be helpful to use multiple burners on the stove, especially if you're cooking for 3 or more people).
- Once the cheese begins to melt, spoon in some ground beef. (Use as much or as little as you want, depending on how thick you want your quesadillas. I like em fat!).
- Fold tortilla in half and press it flat with your spatula..
- Cook for a minute or two and flip. Try and achieve a golddish-brown color on both sides.
- After another minute or two on the other side, turn off heat and carefully transfer to a cutting board and cut into manageable wedges..
- Repeat these steps as often as necessary and serve with ketchup or ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce. I like to use thousand island because it tastes like the special sauce on a Big Mac.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One other thing to try if you would like get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people back into the skins and return to the oven for one more 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Dinner itself!
Back to Cheeseburger Quesadillas, find out how to cook aided by the recipe above? If you have not felt the best thing about these results, you can your individual creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com