Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit.
You can cook Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. This it is best to cook food it.
Ingredients of Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit
Within the baking procedure an individual require some important seasonings. In the event right now there can be something that is certainly neglected in that case the results won't be relative to ones expectations. To begin, you can get ready a number of the spices below.
- You need 160 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- You require 80 grams of Sugar.
- You must have 200 grams of Flour.
- You need 60 grams of Potato Starch.
- It's 20 grams of Psyllium Husk.
- You require 20-40 grams of Your Favorite Dry Fruits (Recommend Cranberry).
Step by step of Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit
To have ideal final results, you need to follow the baking guidance using the subsequent Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit correctly
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl and wrap. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Add the Sugar and mix well..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough..
- Add the psyllium husk and knead well..
- Cut the dry fruit into your favorite size. Add it and knead well. Roll out to a thickness of about 1cm thick. Cover it wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into your favorite size. Bake it at 150℃ over for 20-25 minutes..
- I tried to make to use mango & cranberry. My family like cranberry one..
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you wish to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture into the skins and return towards oven for someone else 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Lunch inside of it!
Back to Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit, how to cook aided by the recipe above? If you have not felt factor about these results, you can ones own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com