Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla.
You could make meals Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla using 6 recipe and 7 steps. That is the way you have to cook food it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla
Within the preparing food process you need some important seasonings. If perhaps now there is something that's neglected then the effect won't be relative to the expectations. To commence, you possibly can put together a number of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You require 8 slices of thick cut bacon.
- You need 8 oz of Mexican style shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 of burrito size tortillas.
- It's 2 tsp of chicken seasoning (I used McCormick brand).
- You must have 1/4 cup of ranch.
Step by step of Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla
To have excellent outcomes, remember to continue with the preparing directions having the following Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla accurately
- Preheat large skillet on medium high heat..
- Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, cut bacon into 1/2 pieces. Add bacon to preheated skillet. Cook until bacon is cooked all the way through but not overly crispy. This step will take 8 to 10 minutes..
- While bacon is cooking, flatten chicken breasts until they are roughly 1/2 inch thick. Season both sides of chicken breast with chicken seasoning..
- Drain bacon in paper towel lined bowl to absorb the grease. Add chicken breasts to pan and cook on each side for 4 minutes using the residual bacon grease left in the pan..
- Remove cooked chicken breasts from the pan and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Then cut the chicken into 1/2 pieces. Combine the cut chicken and bacon in a bowl with the ranch and stir thoroughly..
- Reduce heat on pan to medium low. Spray with cooking spray to prevent sticking and to help brown the tortilla. Lay tortilla flat in pan and add 1/4 of the chicken bacon ranch mixture and 2 oz of cheese to one half of the tortilla. Fold over the other half and cook the quesadilla on each side for three minutes. When finished, the tortilla should be golden brown on both sides and the cheese should be melted..
- Carefully remove the quesadilla from the pan. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and then cut into wedges. Enjoy!.
An alternative to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One more thing to try in order to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mix back into the skins and return on the oven for someone else 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. Lunch alone!
Returning to Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla, how to cook together with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty with these results, you can include your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com