Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies. This protein cookie recipe is refined sugar-free and uses your favorite protein powder to make a chewy, irresistible cookie that you wouldn't think Want to eat a cookie that's healthy, but that doesn't taste healthy? You've come to the right place! I'm excited to introduce you to -> Peanut Butter.
I like to use mini chocolate chips since just a couple. This Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies recipes is high in protein, healthy and easy to make. Make this for your family to enjoy! You could prepare Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you need to create it.
Ingredients of Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Inside food preparation course of action an individual need some essential seasonings. When there is one area that's forgotten next the result will not be prior to ones expectations. To begin with, you are able to prepare yourself a few of the spices below.
- You require 40 g of coconut sugar.
- It's 95 g of peanut butter.
- You require 1 of large egg (whole).
- You must have 1 of egg white.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 50 g of vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 50 g of compound chocolate (shaved) or chocolate chips.
This Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies recipe is so delicious you won't be able to stop at having just one. These peanut butter cookies are pretty darn addictive! With so many people on special diets these days, giving loved ones a homemade batch of gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-friendly cookies high in protein and nutrition can be a welcome change from the ubiquitous butter-and-sugar Christmas. Easy Low Carb Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Recipe - This easy chocolate chip peanut butter protein cookies recipe is so chewy!
Instructions of Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
For getting fantastic outcomes, please keep to the cooking information with the subsequent Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies effectively
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Mix the coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and eggs on low speed until combined.
- Add the salt and the baking soda. Sift in the flour then mix it with a plastic spatula.
- Add the protein powder. I used plant based protein, I think it tastes the best, but you can use whey protein as well. Different protein powder will have different properties so by the end of this step, judge the dough whether it is too dry or too soggy. If it’s to dry you can add a little bit of milk, if it’s too soggy you can add a little bit of protein powder.
- Add the chocolate and mix again.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes while you do the dishes, prep the pan, and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter and flour. Honestly I don’t have any parchment paper left so I just greased the pan. Scoop the dough one tablespoon at a time, flatten the top a little bit because the cookie will not spread in the oven. The dough makes 15-16 cookies.
- I went a bit crazy by sifting a little bit of cocoa powder on top of the unbaked cookies. You can skip this step.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Take it straight out of the oven when the timer stops. Let it cool down on a wire rack for as long as you can wait..
Remove the cookie dough and peanut butter from the fridge. Using your hands, roll balls of cookie dough (they should be around the size of golf balls) and then on a baking Add a teaspoon of peanut butter to the middle of each disc, then fold over the dough so that it covers the peanut butter entirely. These cookies are so delicious it's almost not even necessary to share storage tips! If you have self control… these store well in an. PROTEIN Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies…need I say more?
A variation to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One other thing try if you want to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return to your oven for an additional pair 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Supper in itself!
In to Mini Peanut Butter Protein Cookies, how do you cook with all the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, it's fine to use your individual creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com