Coconut Jaggery Cookies.
You can actually prepare dinner Coconut Jaggery Cookies using 6 recipe and 8 steps. Here's how it is best to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Coconut Jaggery Cookies
In the cooking food procedure a person need some important seasonings. When right now there can be something that is certainly forgotten about subsequently the outcome aren't going to be as outlined by a person's expectations. To begin, you may get ready many of the spices below.
- You need 1.5 cup of Oats Flour.
- You must have 1.5 cup of Dedicated Coconut.
- You need 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Boiling water.
Guidance of Coconut Jaggery Cookies
For getting great results, make sure you stick to the preparing recommendations together with the examples below Coconut Jaggery Cookies appropriately
- Preheat Oven @180°C for 10 min..
- Melt butter and let it come to room temperature. Add jaggery and butter in a bowl and mix till it combine..
- Add dessicated coconut and oat flour to jaggery butter mixture. Mix properly..
- Add baking soda in boiling water mix and add to the oat flour mixture..
- Mix properly. Separate dough into balls and press slightly. Place it on greased baking tray..
- I kept it simple. You can dryfruits on top..
- Bake @180°C for 15 to 20min. Let it cool for sometime..
- Enjoy... Happy Tea Time.
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One more thing to try if you want to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. A meal by itself!
In to Coconut Jaggery Cookies, how should you cook when using the recipe above? If you have not felt the nice thing about these results, you can your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com