Sliced beef udon. Beef udon (Niku Udon) is a Japanese comfort dish made of tender sliced beef seasoned and stir fried on top of warm udon noodle in a savory dashi broth. Easy Beef Udon Packed with Flavors. The Best Sliced Beef Recipes on Yummly
Delicious Mongolian Beef, quickly stir fried with udon noodles for a quick and easy meal that's ready I love Mongolian Beef and it's in regular rotation in my kitchen. I usually just cook up the beef and. Heat oil in a frying pan. You'll be able to make Sliced beef udon using 24 ingredients and 19 steps. That is the way it's best to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Sliced beef udon
Within the food preparation procedure an individual require some essential seasonings. In case now there is one area which is overlooked then the outcome is definately not in accordance with your current expectations. To start out, you may create a number of the seasonings below.
- Prepare of For the broth:.
- It's 400 gr of Marrow bone.
- You need of Ginger (thinly sliced).
- You must have 1 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Spring onion (thinly sliced).
- You must have 1 tsp of beef stock.
- It's 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You must have 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1/2 of red paprika (sliced).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of For Topping:.
- It's 350 gr of rib eye steak (thinly sliced).
- You require 1/2 of onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- You require 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You require 2 of Eggs.
- You require 1 of Spring onion, only the green parts (thinly slice).
- You need 400 gr of Udon noodles.
Photo about Beef slice and udon-noodle.chinese cuisine in take-out box. Add in sliced beef and stir fry until browned and cooked through. Add soy sauce, sake, mirin, water and In a serving bowl, put in udon noodles and ladle in the sukiyaki broth with beef and vegetables. Beef slice and udon-noodle.chinese cuisine in take-out box.
Instructions of Sliced beef udon
For getting great effects, make sure you go through food preparation recommendations together with the next Sliced beef udon effectively
- Step 1: Prepare the beef broth.
- Clean marrow bone, place it in a cooking pot, bring to boil.
- Drain the water, wash the bone one again, place it back to the cooking pot, add 4 cups of water..
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Cook for 1 hour.
- After one hour cook, take out the bones, the rest of ginger, garlic, and spring onion from the broth..
- Stir in beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, and red paprika. let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add some salt if necessary.
- Step 2 : Prepare the toppings.
- Thinly slice rib eye steak, place it to a bowl.
- Add miso paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Mirin, black pepper, brown sugar, Salt. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced beef, let it cook until well done.
- Step 3: prepare poach eggs and noodles.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Break the egg in to a mug, and pour slowly into boiling water. Do it separately, and one by one. you can cook the egg until well done or half boiled, depends on how you desire... 😊.
- Take out the eggs from boiling water, and add the noodle. If you have cooked noodle, cook it for 3 minutes, just to warm it. But if you have raw noodles, cook it until well done..
- Step 4: Presentation.
- Place the noodle in a bowl, add sliced beef udon, egg, and pour the beef broth & paprika.
- Add some spring onion for garnish.
- You can check the video, how did I make this recipe on my you tube channel : youtu.be/fBhsJ6R5TGc.
Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture; stir in beef. We are huge fans of Asian soups. This one is warming and flavorful. I prefer the frozen Sanuki Udon Noodles, but other frozen udon noodles should work too. Beef is what you'll be eating at this Udon Thani restaurant.
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Also a thing to try if you want to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people back into the skins and return for the oven for an additional 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Lunch alone!
Back in Sliced beef udon, how can you cook together with the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty with these results, it's fine to use your own private creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com