Wholesome Recipe: Becky's easy Holiday pretzels.
All that you should prepare yourself just before preparing Becky's easy Holiday pretzels using 5 recipe and 7 steps. This is how you should create it.
Ingredients of Becky's easy Holiday pretzels
In the baking procedure an individual need some significant seasonings. If generally there is something that may be forgotten about in that case the outcome won't be according to the expectations. To start, you are able to prepare yourself a few of the seasonings below.
- You require 1 lb of Bag of pretzels (your choice).
- You require 12 oz of Almond bark (I used vanilla,6 cubes from a 1.5lb pack).
- It's 6 each of Candy Canes..crushed (I crushed mine in a gallon freezer bag).
- You must have 1 each of Holiday sprinkles of your choice.
- You require 1 box of wax paper or foil for laying out and prepping your pretzels.
Step by step for Becky's easy Holiday pretzels
To obtain excellent final results, please follow the food preparation information along with this Becky's easy Holiday pretzels properly
- Lay out your wax paper/foil to cover the work area on your counter..this will prevent the pretzels from sticking and help with clean up..
- Spread the pretzels out evenly onto your paper/foil..
- Crush your candy canes in advance and have your sprinkles all ready to go..as once you drizzle the process goes quickly..
- Place your almond bark into a microwave safe bowl and put in microwave for 30 sec. intervals..stopping to stir and check for melting each time..takes about 2 and 1/2 minutes..
- Once melted..take a small teaspoon and dip & drizzle the chocolate over the pretzels..moving quickly until all pretzels are covered..and chocolate is gone..
- Quickly sprinkle the crushed candy canes all over the pretzels while the chocolate is still melted so they will stick..follow with your sprinkles..
- Leave to harden for about an hour..remove from surface and enjoy!.
One thing you need to do before cooking any vegetable is to decontaminate them thoroughly. You can can't predict that there is bacteria lingering on the new vegetables and we definitely cannot see them considering the naked eye. It is . important to clean them for we can also never observe if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without correct cleaning much of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the chance of intoxicating us that could lead to health problems.
It's important to never overcook your vegetables so they might be crunchy instead of mushy. Cooking it simply right would also enhance the dishes especially if you are using bright colored veggies that could make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Returning to Becky's easy Holiday pretzels, tips on how to cook when using the recipe above? If you have not felt the good thing about these results, you are able to your own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com