It is easy to create Chicken Pochero using 12 recipe and 4 steps. Here is how you ought to prepare it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pochero
In the baking approach a person need some significant seasonings. In case now there can be something that is definitely ignored after that the effect won't be as per your own expectations. To begin with, it is possible to create some of the seasonings below.
- You require 4 of chicken legs.
- You require 5 cloves of garlic; minced.
- You need 1/4 of th large onion; diced.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of small can of pork & beans.
- You require 1 of small can of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 of potato; cut into 1.25” chunks.
- You need 1 of ripe plantain; cut into 1” chunks on the bias.
- It's 5 of long green beans; cut into 3” pieces.
- You require of Cabbage; cut into 2” wedges.
- You require of Bok choy.
- It's of Fish sauce.
Step by step of Chicken Pochero
For getting great final results, remember to adhere to the preparing food instructions having these Chicken Pochero properly
- If you’re in a hurry; have another pot of boiling water on with the potatoes and plantains bubbling away until cooked. Set aside..
- Simmer onions and garlic in a pan over medium heat until translucent. Add the chicken and chicken broth until it just covers the chicken. Simmer on med-high for about 12 mins; covered..
- Pour in half a can of tomato sauce, half a can of pork & beans, and a spoon full of fish sauce (to taste). If you have your potatoes and plantain on the side, just add in the green beans, bok choy, and cabbage. Throw it all in!.
- Simmer for another 5 mins and sprinkle in some freshly cracked black pepper at the end. Enjoy!.
An alternative to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Also a thing to try if you want to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture into the skins and return towards the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Supper alone!
Returning to Chicken Pochero, tips on how to cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt the beauty of these results, you can include your own personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com