Creamy Beef Casserole.
You may prepare dinner Creamy Beef Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you need to cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
Inside the cooking practice you actually might need some crucial seasonings. In the event right now there can be something that's lost in that case the actual result will never be prior to ones expectations. To commence, you may put together several of the spices below.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You require 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You require 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- You must have 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- You must have 2 cups of shredded colby jack.
Guidance of Creamy Beef Casserole
To have fantastic final results, you should follow the cooking food guidelines along with the following Creamy Beef Casserole appropriately
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..
An alternative to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins which everybody will eat.
Also a thing to try if you would like get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return for the oven for the next 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. Meals itself!
In to Creamy Beef Casserole, how would you cook making use of the recipe above? If you've not felt factor about these results, you can your personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com