You can create Chicken Stroganoff using 12 recipe and 6 steps. Here's how it is advisable to cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stroganoff
Inside food preparation procedure anyone might need some critical seasonings. If perhaps presently there is one area that is definitely neglected and then the effect is definately not in accordance with your current expectations. To start out, you may prepare many of the spices below.
- It's 2 of X chicken breast (500 - 600g).
- It's Tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 of X tablespoons butter.
- You need 350 g of button mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 1 of brown onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic - diced.
- You require 30 ml of white wine/white cooking wine.
- You require 500 ml of chicken stock.
- You must have 250 ml of sour cream.
- It's 2 tablespoons of seeded mustard or your favourite mustard to taste.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Mashed potato or Rice to serve.
Step by step for Chicken Stroganoff
To obtain excellent final results, remember to adhere to the preparing information along with the following Chicken Stroganoff correctly
- In a deep pan, heat your oil on a high heat, salt and pepper you chicken breasts and cook on a high heat for 4-5 mins, until slightly browned, but not burned. It will still be raw on the inside. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Turn down to medium heat, melt your butter, then add mushrooms, garlic and onion. Cook for 7-10mins, stirring often..
- While this is cooking, cut your chicken into bite-sized strips..
- Add in your wine and cook for a further 2-3 mins..
- Add in your chicken stock and stir well. Add in your sliced chicken. Cover, turn to low heat and cook for 20mins..
- Stir through mustard and sour cream, cook for a brief period, until sour cream hot. Adjust salt and pepper levels to taste, and serve over mashed potato or rice..
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Also a thing to try if you want to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture into the skins and return to your oven for one more 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. Lunch itself!
Time for Chicken Stroganoff, come to a decision cook utilizing the recipe above? If you have not felt the beauty of these results, you are able to your own personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com