Cottage Pie Cups.
It is easy to cook dinner Cottage Pie Cups using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. This is how it's best to make it.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie Cups
In the preparing course of action you actually need some vital seasonings. In case presently there are some things which is lost and then the outcome are not as outlined by your own expectations. To start out, you'll be able to prepare several of the seasonings below.
- You must have 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of distilled white vinegar.
- It's 1 cup of ice water.
- You must have 1/2 cup of butter.
- You must have 1/2 cup of lard.
- You must have 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's of Potatoes------------------.
- It's 6 of medium potatoes.
- You must have 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- It's To taste of salt.
- You must have 2 of large egg yokes.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You must have of Beef mixture---------------------.
- You require 2 pound of ground chuck.
- You must have 1 of large carrot grated.
- You need 1 of medium onion grated.
- You must have 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- You must have To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Guidelines for Cottage Pie Cups
To obtain fantastic final results, remember to stick to the baking directions along with the subsequent Cottage Pie Cups correctly
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool.
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with..
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole..
- Add meat filling to the pie crust.
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off..
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on..
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
An alternative to attempt with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Another thing to try in order to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix by using a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap lots of people into the skins and return to the oven for another 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Lunch inside of it!
To Cottage Pie Cups, how will you cook while using recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage of these results, it's fine to use ones own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com