Wholesome Recipe ingredients: Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】.
Everything you need to prepare yourself in advance of baking Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 using 10 recipe and 15 steps. This is how you should prepare it.
Ingredients of Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】
Inside preparing procedure you take some crucial seasonings. If now there is one thing that is definitely lost subsequently the results will never be as outlined by ones expectations. To begin with, it is possible to create a few of the spices below.
- It's 180 g (6.3 oz) of bread flour.
- You must have 20 g (0.7 oz) of cake flour.
- You require 20 g (0.7 oz) of cane sugar.
- It's 2 g (2/3 tsp) of instant dry yeast.
- You need 6 g (1 Tbsp) of nonfat dry milk.
- You must have 70 g (2.5 oz) of hot water.
- You require 70 g (2.5 oz) of milk.
- It's 4 g (2/3 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- You require of bread flour for dusting.
Instructions for Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】
To acquire perfect effects, you should follow the baking information with the next Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 correctly
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/FcjNXiNHzNs.
- Put bread flour, cake flour, cane sugar, and instant dry yeast in a bowl. Put nonfat dry milk powder in the bowl after crushing lumps..
- Pour hot water and milk in a small bowl. (Please use cold water when the room temperature is high.) Wait until it cools down to 40 ℃ / 104 °F or low. (If the room temperature is high, 20°C / 68°F.).
- Pour the milk and water mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix roughly. Put onto a work surface and sprinkle salt..
- Knead for about 7-8 mins. Hit the dough lightly against the work surface and fold, repeat it for about 2-3 mins until smooth. Roll for 1 min to warm the dough..
- Flatten and spread. Put unsalted butter on it. Mix well with your hands until combined..
- After combined, repeat hitting and kneading for about 10 mins until smooth and elastic. Roll sometimes to warm it..
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 35℃ / 95°F (or warm place) until doubled in size, about 1 hour..
- Finger Dent Test Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, the dough is ready for the next step..
- Put onto a work surface. Press the dough to punch the air out. Divide it into 8 equal pieces (about each 45g / 1.6 oz). Shape each piece into a ball..
- Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 15 mins. Punch the air out and shape each piece into a ball again. Place them on the baking tray..
- Put hot water in small 2 cups. Place them on the baking tray. Let the balls rise for 30 mins at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) until almost doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 220℃ / 428°F..
- (I use my oven to rise it, but I also need to preheat my oven for baking bread, so after 20 minutes, I take the baking tray out from the oven and warm the dough by hot water to rise it. Pour hot water (40℃ / 104 °F) in a large container. Place the baking tray on it and lightly cover with plastic wrap.).
- Spray water lightly. Sprinkle bread flour lightly. Bake it at 200℃ / 392 °F for 13-15 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. It's all done!.
First of all you decide to do before cooking any vegetable is to clean them thoroughly. You could not know that there's bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables in which we definitely cannot see them considering the naked eye. It is usually important to launder them for we also may never be aware if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without correct cleaning a lot of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential of intoxicating us that could lead to health problems.
It is recommended to fail to overcook your vegetables to allow them to could be crunchy not mushy. Cooking it just right would also enhance the dishes especially you're bright colored veggies that can make any dish look so tempting to eat.
To Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】, how do you cook aided by the recipe above? If you haven't felt the beauty with these results, you'll be able to your special creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com