Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese.
You may make Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese using 9 recipe and 5 steps. That is the way you need to make meals it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese
In the food preparation practice you actually require some crucial seasonings. In the event now there are some things that is definitely overlooked subsequently the end result will not be in accordance with your own expectations. To start with, you are able to make a lot of the seasonings below.
- You need 1 handful of or more spinach.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- It's 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar for dressing.
- You require 1 of boiling egg half slice.
- You must have of Sprinkle flake chili.
- It's of Sprinkle feta cheese.
- It's of Sprinkle dry cranberry.
- You need 2 of small size tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese divide by 3 sections.
Guidelines for Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese
To get perfect outcomes, please follow the preparing information along with this Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese the right way
- Mixed spinach watermelon, and balsamic vinegar. Add chili flake if you like little spicy and toasted it combined together..
- Transfer into a bowl springkel with feta cheese and dry cranberry. Add an egg. Set aside.
- Next, heat up frying pan or iron cast with a low heat. Spreading the 1st section of cheese on the middle of the pan. Add 1 tortillas on it. And then spread the second section of cheese on top of tortilla, and cover with another tortilla. The last, spreads the last section of cheese on top of a tortilla..
- Now keep grilled it until the bottom cheese is melted and crispy yellow brown. Then flipped it up, and grilled it in the same way until it turn crispy yellow brown..
- Arranged the tortilla grilled cheese on the side of salad. Or you can serve separately. Enjoy!.
An alternative to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Also a thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return towards oven for an additional pair 15 minutes prior to the tops are golden brown. An evening meal alone!
In to Spinach and Water Melon Salad with Tortilla Grilled Cheese, how to cook utilizing the recipe above? If you haven't felt the best thing about these results, it's fine to use ones own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com