You may grill Brownie Cookies using 9 recipe and 6 steps. This you ought to create it.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
From the preparing food method you actually might need some essential seasonings. When right now there is a thing that's ignored subsequently the result will never be in accordance with your current expectations. To commence, you can get ready a lot of the spices below.
- You require 2/3 cup of Flour.
- You must have 2 Tb of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You require 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- You require 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
Guidelines of Brownie Cookies
To acquire best effects, be sure to adhere to the baking instructions using these Brownie Cookies appropriately
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper..
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl..
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!.
A variation to use with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One other thing to try if you wish to get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture back into the skins and return to the oven for someone else 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. An evening meal by itself!
Back in Brownie Cookies, how would you cook while using the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, you can add your individual creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com