All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie.
It is possible to make All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. That is the way it's best to create it.
Ingredients of All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie
Inside preparing process an individual take some essential seasonings. In the event at this time there are some things which is lost subsequently the effect aren't going to be as outlined by the expectations. To commence, you can create some of the spices below.
- You need 500 Grams of Beef Mince.
- Prepare 2 of large Onions.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- It's 500 grams of Potatoes.
- It's 100 grams of Butter.
- It's 4 of large Carrots.
- Prepare Cup of peas (frozen).
- You need Cup of Sweetcorn (frozen).
- You must have Cup of diced Sweet Peppers.
- You need 2 of Stock Cubes.
- You need Cup of hot water.
- It's of Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions of All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie
To acquire best results, you need to stick to the food preparation recommendations by using the next All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie the right way
- Cut Potatoes into small cubes and put into a pan of boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer for about 15-20 minutes..
- Peel and chop Carrots into small cubes / pieces and put into boiling water. Bring to boil and then turn down to a simmer..
- Peel and dice Onions, add to a large pot with the butter, cook, stirring until golden brown..
- Add Beef Mince to Onions and mix well. Cook until brown all over, then dissolve stock cubes in the hot water and add to the Beef mix..
- Drain and add carrots to Beef mix, then add peas, sweetcorn, mixed peppers and stir well..
- Put beef mix in an oven dish, filling it to about 2/3 full..
- Drain Potatoes, put in a large bowl, with the butter, and mash until smooth and creamy. Spoon onto top of beef mix, spreading it out and smoothing the top. Decorate using a fork, if you wish. Sprinkle over the Parmesan Cheese..
- Put dish in medium hot oven for about 30-45 minutes until golden brown..
- If you try this dish, please take a photo and share on Cook Pad to show others!!.
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to give you extra crispy, tasty skins that anybody will eat.
Yet another thing to try in order to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people back into the skins and return for the oven for another 15 minutes up until the tops are golden brown. Lunch in itself!
Back to All in One Shepherd’s / Cottage Pie, how to cook together with the recipe above? If you haven't felt factor about these results, you can your own personal creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com