You could create Pollock Gratin using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here's how you must make it.
Ingredients of Pollock Gratin
In the cooking food approach you actually take some critical seasonings. In case right now there can be something that is definitely lost and then the end result will never be as per ones expectations. To begin, you are able to get ready some of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 1 kg of Pollock fillets.
- It's 150 gr of Yellow cheese.
- You must have 300 ml of Milk.
- You must have of Butter 1 tb.s.
- You must have of Flour 1 tb.s.
- You need of Herbes de Provence.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Green onions.
Guidance for Pollock Gratin
For getting ideal final results, make sure you adhere to the cooking recommendations using the examples below Pollock Gratin effectively
- Heat oven to high (250-275 C). Cut pollock fillets into 2-3 pieces ans place on the rack for 5-6 minutes to drain. Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir..
- Melt the butter in saucepan. Add flour, stir. Add milk stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add half the grated cheese, stirring until melted. Place pollock fillets in the backing dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the sauce over the fish. Season with Herbes de Provence. Add remaining grated cheese over the top. Set oven temperaturre to 230 C and bake abt 25 minutes. Garnish with green onions..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/hSUnJeg4Kz8?sub_confirmation=1.
An alternative to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that will eat.
One other thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return towards the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes before tops are golden brown. A meal by itself!
Back in Pollock Gratin, how would you cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt factor about these results, you can your creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com