Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★.
You're able to prepare a meal Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. This it's best to prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★
Inside the preparing food process a person might need some important seasonings. In case now there is one area that is certainly lost then the actual result will never be according to your expectations. To start with, you are able to prepare yourself a number of the spices below.
- You must have of ■For the cookies.
- You require 70 g of (2.5 oz, about 1/3 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 50 g (5.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- It's 0.5 g of (about 1/10 tsp) salt.
- It's 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- You must have 25 g of (about 4 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 15 g (0.5 oz) of egg white, room temperature.
- Prepare 130 g (1 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) cake flour.
- You require of ■For the glaze.
- You require 40 g (4.5 Tbsp) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Guidelines of Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★
To acquire best benefits, you need to adhere to the cooking instructions using the subsequent Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★ appropriately
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/NtYy88dMaGc.
- Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F. Sift cake flour twice; set aside..
- Cream unsalted butter until soft. Add powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 3 mins until it becomes white and fluffy..
- Add 3-4 drops of vanilla oil and mix well. Add salt and mix well. Add almond flour. Mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add egg white and lemon juice. Mix while cutting it and stir well until smooth..
- Add all the flour. Mix it while cutting it, scooping sometimes. Mix it until the large lumps form..
- Place the dough on plastic wrap. Press lightly to flatten..
- Repeat folding and pressing 4-5 times until unevenness disappears. Shape it square and wrap it with plastic wrap. Let it sit in a fridge for 2-3 hours (If possible, overnight)..
- Take the dough out of the fridge, leave it for 5-10 mins to soften. Press it lightly to soften. Cut in half..
- Roll each out into 5mm (0.2'') thick. Let them sit in a freezer for 30 mins..
- Take one out of the freezer. Cut it with a 5cm (2'') cookie cutter. (If you use a larger cutter, you should roll out the dough to 3mm (0.1'') thick to get a crispy texture.) Take out the other one and cut out..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 18-20 mins or until light brown. Let it cool thoroughly. Freshly baked cookies are soft but become crisp when cooled..
- 【For the glaze】Put powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well until smooth. Put a small amount of the lemon glaze on the cookie and spread..
- Repeat putting and spreading 2-3 times and use up the glaze. Bake it at 200℃ / 392F for 1 min to dry the glaze. Let it cool. It's all done!!.
A variation to endeavor with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
One more thing to try if you would like get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the amalgamation back into the skins and return towards the oven for an additional 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Dinner itself!
Returning to Lemon Cookies (Glazed Lemon Butter Cookies) ★Recipe Video★, just how do you cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt the advantage of these results, it is possible to your special creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com