Potato and Ground beef Gratin. Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef.
I followed tips from other comments and it turned out delicious. Brown ground beef using vegetable oil. Set aside and sprinkle with seasoned salt. You may make meals Potato and Ground beef Gratin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. That is the way you need to prepare dinner it.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground beef Gratin
While in the baking procedure you actually take some essential seasonings. In the event that at this time there can be something that is certainly forgotten next the results will not be relative to a person's expectations. To start, you possibly can prepare some of the spices below.
- You require 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It's 6 of potatoes, boiled.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3 of stems of fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 c of finely chopped onion.
- It's 3 Tbsp of flour.
- You require 3 cups of milk.
- You must have 3 cups of shedded cheese.
- It's 3 Tbsp of butter.
Arrange browned beef on top of potato mixture. In a small bowl combine mushroom soup, sour cream and milk. Add one layer of potato slices to the bottom of the recipe, best, easy, ideas, potluck, casserole, potatoes, potato, cheese, cheesy, au gratin. Delicious layers of beef, potatoes and cheese in this beef and potato au gratin made easily in the Instant Pot - a definite winner for any family!
Instructions of Potato and Ground beef Gratin
For getting great outcomes, remember to stick to the food preparation information along with this Potato and Ground beef Gratin the right way
- Brown ground beef, or turkey. Drain off access grease when done. Add salt and pepper to meat..
- Take boiIed potatoes and mash them..
- In saucepan melt butter and add chopped onion stir for 2 minutes..
- Add in flour and Thyme stir until bubbly remove from heat..
- Add milk place back on heat and stir until bubbly..
- Add 2 cups of shedded cheese. Stir until melted and smooth. Turn heat off. Remove from heat..
- In a greased 13 x 9 dish layer half of the potatoes, top with meat, top with remaining potatoes. Pour cheese sauce on top. Bake for 30 min covered..
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15min..
Layer one-third of the potatoes into the prepared dish (save the best-looking pieces for the top). Cover with half the beetroot slices and season with salt Repeat before finishing with a last layer of neatly arranged potatoes and season again. The best potatoes to use for au gratin potatoes are russets; they have the most starch and make the creamiest sauce. You may be tempted to cut calories by using half & half or milk in place of the cream. I served the potatoes au gratin with beef tenderloin with red wine sauce.
An alternative to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One other thing to try if you'd like to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of the insides, mix that has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap many people back into the skins and return to the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Lunch by itself!
Here we are at Potato and Ground beef Gratin, how should you cook aided by the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage with these results, you'll be able to your individual creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com