Healthy Recipke: Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice). This is a flavourful breakfast recipe/ can be had as any meal of the day. Hence, this Aloo poha, batata poha, or Potato Poha is a very simple and satisfying breakfast dish which is a This potato Pawa / poha is cooked using beaten rice aka poha and is altogether trouble-free to make. This way the excess water would drain out perfectly, and poha would puff up nicely.
Made with thick poha, peanuts and potatoes. While the potatoes are cooking, add in the red chilli powder and the turmeric powder. Cover and cook till the potatoes are well done. All you should plan prior to preparing food Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice) using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. This is one way make sure you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice)
In the preparing food practice people require some significant seasonings. If perhaps at this time there is one area that is definitely forgotten about after that the end result will never be as per your own expectations. To start, you can prepare yourself a few of the seasonings below.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of thick Puffed Rice.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 2-3 of Potato.
- You must have 3 of Green chilli.
- It's 1 tsp of Raw mango shredded (optional).
- It's 1 inch of ginger.
- It's 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of oil.
- You must have 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You require 1 tsp of Urrad dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Channa dal.
- It's 0.5 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's Leaves of Curry.
- You require 3 of cashews.
- It's 10-15 of Peanuts.
- You require 0.5 tsp of Turmeric.
- It's 0.25 tsp of Hing.
- You require of Salt.
- It's of For topping:.
- You require 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need of Sev (optional).
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of Aamchur Powder (optional).
- You require Pinch of chat masala powder(optional).
- Prepare of Yogurt (side).
Aloo Poha or Batata Poha is one of the popular NorthIndian Breakfast dish especially in Gujarat and many parts of Mumbai. Aloo poha is much more tasty than simple Poha/aval. Aloo Poha or Kanda Batata Poha is a delicious, simple and mildly spicy breakfast made from Poha (flattened rice flakes) along with Onion (Kanda) and Potato (Batata). Poha is extremely popular as a breakfast dish in Western Indian states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Malwa region of Madhya Pradesh.
Step by step for Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice)
To get excellent success, please follow the cooking guidance by using the examples below Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice) effectively
- Soak Poha in water adding a tsp of salt and sugar for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes drain the water..
- Now in a pan take oil + mustard seeds + Urrad dal + Channa dal + curry leaves + cumin seeds. Let it splutter..
- Now add turmeric + Hing + Peanuts + Ginger + chilli to the same pan and sauté for a awhile..
- Now add onion + raw mango and sauté for 5-10 minutes.
- Now add potato and keep it in simmer for 10 minutes. Add salt.
- Once it’s cooked, add rinsed Poha and sauté well. Add salt + sugar + lemon + coriander leaves. Keep it in low flame for 5 minutes..
- Now transfer delicious poha to a plate. You can add chopped tomatoes + carrot as topping. Also garnish by adding chaat masala + Aamchur powder + Sev and serve it with curd (yoghurt).
Poha Ladoos Poha Ladoos Sweet Poha Kozhukattai Sweet Poha. Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you. Now add in potatoes and chilli powder, Mix well. Cover and simmer till potatoes are cooked. Poha is flattened rice and prepared in most parts of India.
To begin with you must do before cooking any vegetable is to completely clean them thoroughly. You'll can't predict there's bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables and then we definitely cannot see them using the naked eye. It is usually important to clean them for we also may never notice if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without the right cleaning most of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the opportunity of intoxicating us that could lead to health problems.
It will be important because of this overcook your vegetables so they really will be crunchy but not mushy. Cooking it simply right would also enhance the bathroom especially if you utilize bright colored veggies that might make any dish look so tempting to eat.
In to Aloo Poha (Potato Puffed Rice), how should you cook when using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the nice thing about these results, you can contribute your personal creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com