You may prepare food Kuih Talam using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. This is how it's best to cook it.
Ingredients of Kuih Talam
Inside preparing food course of action an individual might need some vital seasonings. If perhaps presently there is one thing that's neglected after that the results aren't going to be relative to a person's expectations. To begin, you may get ready a number of the seasonings below.
- You must have of Green Pandan Layer:.
- It's 70 g of rice flour.
- It's 25 g of green pea flour.
- Prepare 25 g of tapioca flour.
- You must have 90 g of sugar.
- You need 350 g of pandanus juice (10 large screwpine leaves, blend with 200g water).
- Prepare of Coconut Cream Layer:.
- You require 25 g of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 30 g of rice flour.
- It's 15 g of green pea flour.
- You need 3 g of salt.
- It's 150 g of coconut milk.
- You need 200 g of water.
Instructions for Kuih Talam
To acquire fantastic success, you need to keep to the baking instructions with these Kuih Talam appropriately
- Green Pandan (Bottom Layer): Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir in the pandan juice. Strain mixture into a saucepan and cook over low heat until mixture slightly thickens. Remove from the heat. Pour mixture into an 8in greased mould and steam for about 20-25 minutes till set. (When you tilt the tray, the mixture shouldn´t wobble). Set aside..
- Coconut Layer (Top Layer): Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir in coconut milk and water. Cook over low heat until mixture thickens about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and pour coconut layer onto the green pandan layer. Steam for another 15 minutes. Remove from steamer and let it cool for at least 4 hours prior to cutting..
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after some butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that everyone will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you want to get fancy: in the event the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out the insides, mix having a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap a combination back into the skins and return to the oven for someone else 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. An evening meal alone!
Back to Kuih Talam, how to cook together with the recipe above? If you haven't felt the good thing about these results, you can include your individual creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com