My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie.
You can actually prepare a meal My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. This you ought to prepare it.
Ingredients of My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie
From the food preparation approach a person take some critical seasonings. If perhaps right now there can be something that may be lost and then the actual result won't be as per your current expectations. To start, you'll be able to make a few of the seasonings below.
- You require 2 quarts of Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling recipe.
- You need 2 of pie crust 9 inch each.
- Prepare As needed of nonstick spray.
- You need 8 ounces of pecans chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You must have 1/4 cup of water.
Guidelines of My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie
To get ideal final results, make sure you continue with the preparing recommendations by using this My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie appropriately
- Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Simmer the pecans and Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat Pie filling, see my recipe. Mix the water and cornstarch and add to the filling stir till it's thickened a bit. Let cool..
- Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add 1 crust to pan. Remove all air in between the crust and pan..
- Pour minced meat filling into the pie crust.
- Seal the edges of pie crust..
- Put the top crust on top. Cut 4 small slits into the top of crust..
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit till crust are done. I baked mine a total of 28 minutes but times can vary..
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a bit of butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to present you extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One other thing try if you'd like to get fancy: as soon as the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix which has a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix into the skins and return towards the oven for an additional 15 minutes till the tops are golden brown. An evening meal itself!
In to My Great Grandmothers Mincemeat Pie, how do you cook while using recipe above? If you have not felt factor about these results, you can add your individual creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com