Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese. Mix tuna, mushroom soup, milk, eggs, salt. View top rated Tuna patties cheese recipes with ratings and reviews. Tuna Pattie Melt, Tuna Patties With Cheese Sauce, Tuna Cream Cheese Sandwiches, etc.
We kids are only a few feet high, have tiny feet, scabbed knees, and boundless energy. These perfectly-portioned tuna patties are flavored with lemon and dill for the ultimate low-carb snack. Customize these patties to your liking. You can actually grill Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how make sure you cook dinner it.
Ingredients of Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese
Inside cooking course of action you need some vital seasonings. When generally there is one thing which is lost subsequently the outcome won't be according to a person's expectations. To start, you possibly can make a few of the spices below.
- It's of ~For the patties.
- You require 2 cans of tuna in oil - partially drained.
- You must have 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You require 2 of eggs - beaten.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of ~Other (total quantity depends on how many you make).
- You require of Bread (2 slices per serving).
- Prepare of Cheese (2 slices per serving).
- You require of Unsalted butter - softened.
Think of these patties like a blank canvas. For instance, you can mix things up with Latin-inspired ingredients like cilantro, lime, and chili powder. Anyone can make a grilled tuna and cheese sandwich, otherwise known as a tuna melt! I know that a grilled cheese sandwich is not rocket science, but this is the best damn tuna salad you will ever eat!
Guidance for Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese
To get ideal outcomes, you should adhere to the baking recommendations with the examples below Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese accurately
- Place all ingredients for the patties in a medium bowl. Stir together with a fork until well combined. Form mixture into four equal patties about 3" in diameter..
- Heat a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil, swirl to coat. Place patties in skillet. Cook first side until browned. Flip. Cook second side until browned. Took about 4 minutes per side for me..
- While patties are cooking butter one side of each slice of bread you will be using. When patties are done transfer to a plate and set aside. Carefully wipe out skillet with a clean paper towel and return to heat..
- Add one slice of bread to skillet, buttered side down. Layer one slice of cheese, one tuna patty, one more slice of cheese, then second slice of bread buttered side up..
- When first side is browned to your liking flip. Gently press down with spatula to squish sandwich together. Cook until second side is browned to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat process with remaining patties to make up to 4 sandwiches. Enjoy!.
We have an easy sandwich for dinner a few times a month. Joann Brasington of Sumter, South Carolina reports that this tasty change-of-pace sandwich is as quick to prepare as your favorite hamburger. "My husband likes his topped with melted Swiss cheese and Dijon mustard. These Chickpea Tuna Patties are PACKED with protein and super easy to make. They make a great much option for work lunches too! But, I went with Chickpea Tuna Patties instead.
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with some butter, then season with pepper and salt before baking to offer you extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
Yet another thing to try if you would like get fancy: when the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop the insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap the mixture back into the skins and return to the oven for one more 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Lunch alone!
To Tuna Patty Grilled Cheese, how do you cook with the recipe above? If you have not felt factor about these results, you can your very own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com