Chicken and Bean Quesadilla.
You could cook food Chicken and Bean Quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. This you should create it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Bean Quesadilla
Inside preparing food method you require some essential seasonings. If generally there are some things which is neglected subsequently the effect aren't going to be according to a person's expectations. To begin, it is possible to get ready a few of the spices below.
- You require of Cooking spray.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You must have 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- You must have 1 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- You require 8 oz of mushrooms.
- You need 16 of small corn tortillas.
- You must have 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- You require Packet of fiesta ranch dry mix.
- You need 2 cups of greek yogurt.
Guidance of Chicken and Bean Quesadilla
To obtain excellent benefits, you should follow the preparing information using the subsequent Chicken and Bean Quesadilla properly
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and sauté beans(drained and rinsed), onion, mushroom, cumin, and chicken for 5-6 min or until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- Spray pan again, place 1 tortilla in pan, put 2 tbsp of cheese on tortilla, then 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Place another tortilla on top, cook for 2 min on both sides..
- Repeat for 7 more quesadillas..
- Cut into quarters..
- Mix the ranch packet and yogurt and spoon over quesadillas. Serve hot. (Taco sauce, salsa, or chipolte sauce are all good substitutes for the spicy ranch).
- This recipe is great with my Mexican Shredded Chicken recipe in it..
A variation to test with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins with a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that anyone will eat.
One other thing try if you wish to get fancy: if the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out of insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mix into the skins and return on the oven for an additional pair 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Dinner in itself!
Time for Chicken and Bean Quesadilla, tips on how to cook with the recipe above? If you've not felt factor about these results, you can include your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com