Best Granola Ever!.
You're able to cook food Best Granola Ever! using 12 recipe and 9 steps. This is one way you should prepare food it.
Ingredients of Best Granola Ever!
From the baking approach you actually take some critical seasonings. In case there is one area that may be neglected after that the outcome will not be as per your current expectations. To start with, you'll be able to create some of the spices below.
- Prepare 5 cups of traditional rolled oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of slivered almonds.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut flakes.
- You need 3/4 cup of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of linseeds.
- You must have 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It's 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You require 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's of Good pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocont oil or veg oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions for Best Granola Ever!
To get best final results, be sure to continue with the preparing recommendations with the examples below Best Granola Ever! properly
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- In another bowl, melt coconut oil and honey. Heat till coconut oil is runny. Add vanilla then pour over the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Hands are good!.
- Spread granola on baking trays lined with silicone paper. Not too thickly..
- Bake for 30 mins stirring at 10 mins and 20 mins. You need to check it often in the last 10 mins...will burn if you're not careful!.
- Remove from the oven when done...dont stir it! Leave it to cool completely..
- Once cool break into chunks...or whatever size you prefer...eat with yoghurt and berries 😊.
- Store in an air tight container..
A variation to try with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins if we do butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to offer extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
One other thing to try in order to get fancy: once the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop your insides, mix with a beaten egg, grated cheese, salt and pepper, heap the mixture into the skins and return for the oven for one more 15 minutes before the tops are golden brown. Meals byby itself!
Time for Best Granola Ever!, how can you cook aided by the recipe above? If you've not felt the nice thing about these results, you can include your personal creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com