Healthy and balanced Recipe: Chocolate Banana Muffin.
All you should cook prior to when preparing food Chocolate Banana Muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. This you should prepare a meal it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Muffin
Inside the cooking food method anyone need some significant seasonings. In the event that at this time there is one thing which is neglected then the actual result won't be according to ones expectations. To begin, you possibly can prepare a number of the spices below.
- You must have 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- You must have 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- It's 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- You require 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- You require 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- You must have 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It's of 🧁 Topping options:.
- Prepare of walnuts.
- It's of white chocolate chunks.
- You require of oat streusel.
Guidelines for Chocolate Banana Muffin
To acquire fantastic success, make sure you continue with the baking information with the following Chocolate Banana Muffin appropriately
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
The initial thing you must do before cooking any vegetable is to wash them thoroughly. You might can't say for sure that there's bacteria lingering on the new vegetables which definitely cannot see them together with the naked eye. Additionally it is important to clean them for we also may never take notice if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without the right cleaning a number of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential for intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is recommended to never overcook your vegetables in order to may be crunchy and not mushy. Cooking it simply right would also enhance the bathroom especially begin using bright colored veggies that will make any dish look so tempting to eat.
Here we are at Chocolate Banana Muffin, how should you cook when using the recipe above? If you haven't felt the best thing about these results, it's fine to use your current creations to suit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com