Nourishing Recipke: Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato.
All that you should cook before cooking food Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato using 26 ingredients and 11 steps. This you ought to make meals it.
Ingredients of Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato
From the cooking course of action you take some important seasonings. In the event at this time there are some things that's lost in that case the results are not according to the expectations. To start out, you can make a few of the seasonings below.
- You must have of Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts 1/2lb ea.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of thyme flakes.
- You require 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You require 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You require 1 of lime, zested.
- You need of Potatoes.
- You must have 8 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You require 1 tsp of pepper.
- You require 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need of Shrimp.
- You require 10 of frozen shrimp (thawed, peeled and deveined).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Magic Seafood Seasoning.
- You must have 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- You require of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You must have 1/4 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion, chived.
- You require 1/8 cup of real bacon bits.
Guidance for Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato
To get perfect outcomes, make sure you keep to the preparing food recommendations with the examples below Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato accurately
- Cut tips of potatoes off and slice long ways octagonal until all the skin is off. Then cut in half. Use a peeler to bevel the tips. Place in cool water with salt. Set aside.
- Thaw the shrimp by placing under cook water in a strainer for 5-7min and slowly massing shrimp with hand under cook water..
- Pat down shrimp with paper towels to remove excess water. Place back in empty bowl and add pepper and seafood seasoning. Shake well to make sure it gets all over the shrimp..
- Get the chicken breasts to room temp (about 1/2 hr) and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper and thyme flakes. In a skillet heat pan and butter to medium high. Add olive oil and place breasts in pan. Don’t move. Let sear about 7 minutes. Flip and sear the other side about 5-7min..
- At the same time, in another skillet under medium high heat add butter until frothed. Add potatoes, and minced garlic. Let sear until browning and flip. Sear other side and baste with the juices until other side is nice and brown..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Once chicken and potatoes are ready, place both in the oven for roughly 15min or until the chicken breasts are 165° internal temp. Remove from oven and let rest (5-7min).
- Meanwhile, in another skillet with the stove still at medium high heat, toss in butter an olive oil and let froth. Add in shrimp and sauté it until it’s nice and colored. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside..
- In same skillet toss in chived green onion, carrots and bacon bits with the juices from the shrimp. Continue to sauté until done to likeness..
- Add in milk and sour cream and stir until well blended. Reduce heat and let thicken just slightly. (You can can more milk or sour cream if it gets to thick). Toss shrimp back in and let coat with sauces..
- Slice chicken breasts and place several prices on plate. Add the shrimp and sauce. Place scalloped potatoes around shrimp and sauce. (You can also use the sauce to dress over the potatoes). Zest with lime..
- Serve and enjoy!.
First of all you should do before cooking any vegetable is to clean off them thoroughly. You will can't predict that there are bacteria lingering on the fresh vegetables so we definitely cannot see them using the naked eye. It is also important to decontaminate them for we also may never be aware if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning a portion of the chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the chance of intoxicating us that might lead to health problems.
It is essential because of this overcook your vegetables to help you could be crunchy and don't mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the bathroom especially you might be bright colored veggies that could create any dish look so tempting to eat.
Into Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato, come to a decision cook making use of recipe above? If you haven't felt the nice thing about these results, you can your very own creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com