Easy Stovetop Granola. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Baking granola in the oven for her was daunting, although simple in regards of recipes, so I decided to make it a bit. Easy, healthy granola made on the stovetop (no oven!).
Stovetop method is much easier than the oven baked method. So easy to make and perfect for the summer when you don't want to heat up your kitchen. As with most granola recipes, this one is easy to modify. You may grill Easy Stovetop Granola using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. This is how you should make it.
Ingredients of Easy Stovetop Granola
Inside cooking procedure anyone require some vital seasonings. If now there is one area that is certainly ignored after that the results won't be according to your expectations. To commence, you'll be able to put together a lot of the spices below.
- You require 1 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- You must have 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of nuts of choice (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.).
- You need 2 tbsp. of seeds of choice (pumpkin, sunflower, etc.).
- You must have 3 tbsp. of pure maple syrup.
- It's 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You require 1/4 cup of chopped dried fruit of choice (optional).
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips (optional).
The original recipe did not include cinnamon. This is the world's easiest way to make granola. And just like I mention in the video, you can. This granola/muesli is incredibly quick and easy to make!
Guidelines for Easy Stovetop Granola
To acquire fantastic results, be sure to adhere to the cooking food information along with the following Easy Stovetop Granola accurately
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat..
- Once the coconut oil has melted, add the oats, nuts, seeds, cinnamon, salt and maple syrup. Stir to thoroughly combine everything..
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring nearly constantly to prevent anything from burning, until everything is toasted and golden..
- Remove from the heat and allow the granola to cool completely..
- Once it's cool, you can mix in any other add ins you'd like (dried fruit, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, whatever you'd like)..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks..
No need for an oven in this recipe. This homemade cereal is made in minutes just on the stove! The fiber-rich oats in this granola will quell your cravings with just a small serving. Keep some handy in a small airtight container for moments when your stomach takes over. Granola is an excellent anytime food.
An alternative to utilise with smaller potatoes: after washing, drying and scoring the potatoes, rub the skins after a little butter, then season with salt and pepper before baking to provide you with extra crispy, tasty skins that everybody will eat.
Another thing to try if you need to get fancy: after the potatoes are cooked, halve them, scoop out your insides, mix using a beaten egg, grated cheese, pepper and salt, heap many people into the skins and return to your oven for an additional pair 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown. Dinner in itself!
Returning to Easy Stovetop Granola, how do you cook making use of the recipe above? If you have not felt factor about these results, you can add ones own creations to match your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com