Wholesome Menu: Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes.
Everything you need to cook earlier than food preparation Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here's how you ought to cook food it.
Ingredients of Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes
Inside preparing approach you need some critical seasonings. When now there can be something that's forgotten and then the outcome is definately not as per your expectations. To commence, it is possible to get ready some of the spices below.
- It's of Steak.
- You must have 5 (8 oz) of Fillet Mignon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You require of Salt and Pepper to season.
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You must have 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You must have of Mint, to garnish.
- Prepare of Scalloped Potatoes.
- You need 10 of Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- You must have 15 of Snap Green Beans.
- You must have 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You require 2 tbsp of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's of Salt and pepper to season.
- You need 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- It's of Kicker Shrimp.
- You need 20 of (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You require 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You must have 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
Guidelines for Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes
To obtain excellent effects, you should keep to the food preparation guidelines along with these Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes appropriately
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside..
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper..
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook..
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat..
- For the Shrimp and steak:.
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks..
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly..
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets..
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in..
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time..
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish..
The crucial element you ought to do before cooking any vegetable is to wash them thoroughly. It's possible you'll never know that there are bacteria lingering on the new vegetables in which we definitely cannot see them along with the naked eye. Additionally it is important to scrub them for we also may never observe if chemicals were sprayed on them. Without proper cleaning the various chemicals maybe mixed into our food with the potential of intoxicating us that can result in health problems.
It is vital not to overcook your vegetables so they really can be crunchy without mushy. Cooking it really right would also enhance the bathroom especially should you use bright colored veggies that could create any dish look so tempting to eat.
To Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes, how would you cook together with the recipe above? If you have not felt the advantage of these results, you are able to the creations to fit your taste.
Source : Cookpad.com